SpaddleRP Gaming Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you play on the SRP Garry's Mod Server this is the forum to discuss things!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junglefoe
Junglefoe

Respect : 0

DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]   DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Steam Name: Junglefoe
DarkRP Name: Dylan Smith
Experience: Super High

Why Should You Become A Admin/Mod?: I've been playing DarkRP for over 400 hours and I have been on Rickster's Personal server while he tought me and 2 other guys all about DarkRP and how to do all to tricky and hard things. I can help anyone in need and since 2 months ago i have got Mod and Admin on 7 servers and ive been trusted so now im Admin on all 7. I am very disiplined i have strict rules for rule brakers which will be followed to the very last word. I dont tolerate any rule braking so if they do a minor offence ill let them of with a Warning, If they do the same minor thing again ill Kick them (So they loose all there stuff and buildings), But if they do it again its just a Perm Ban because ive told him to many times.

What About The Server That Make's You Think You Should Join Our Staff?: This server has great Staff Members which i would love to work with and i think its well managed (No DDOS attacks and Crazy Admins lettings the server go nuts.) So i just really want to lend a hand because SRP is a really great looking community.

What Do You Do If You See Someone RDM'ing, Breaking NLR, Breaking FearRP, Propkilling/Surfing/Pushing? Ill TP them to the top of a roof and freeze them so we can have a talk. Then i would ask them why they were doing it and see if they knew it was wrong then i would give them a Kick (To make them loose there items as punishment). If he comes back and does it again ill Temp Ban him for 48 hours. If he comes back and still doesnt learn then he gets a Perm Ban.

How Long Have You Been On SRP? (We can check the logs to see how long you have. Don't lie) 2 Hours. (Online Right Now! So when i get on the forums tonight ill update the time (Going to spend atleast 5 hours online today)

Who Would You Recommend For Staff On The Server?: (Optional) Corey Grahame, He is a great guy and he helps out a lot, Also i think he applied so i hope you accept his Application!

Any Other Information This is going to be the last server i apply for staff on. So i just want to lend a hand as i have been on other servers, On the other 7 servers i have retired on 5 of them because there staff are horrible and they keep getting DDOS attacked. SO if i get Mod on this ill be staying. So i can be on a lot of the time becasue im only Admin on 2 other servers. So i just can't wait to see if you let me lend a hand and help your awesome community out!

- Thanks, Junglefoe

Last edited by Junglefoe on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]   DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Yes..Yes...YES! Ok tell frozen to check this post out.
Back to top Go down
Junglefoe
Junglefoe

PostSubject: Re: DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]   DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:14 am

Any extra questions add me on Steam (Name: Junglefoe). And Thank You Stryker,
Also i dont have Frozen on Steam so i want be able to tell him. But i will get you all on Steam when i get the names.
Ill be on all Anzac Day (Thursday)
Back to top Go down
Junglefoe
Junglefoe

PostSubject: Re: DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]   DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh forget it, I cant wait another day until the public holiday!
Ill be on all today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]   DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkRP Moderator Application - Junglefoe [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaddleRP Gaming Forum! :: Applications :: Moderator-
Jump to: